Intergalactic

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Intergalactic

RPG

+3
jvango66
Mittens
Salow
7 posters

The Tides of War

Salow
    Salow
    Admin

Character sheet
    Name:
    Class & Level:
    Aspects:

The Tides of War Empty The Tides of War

Post  Salow Tue May 15, 2012 3:24 am

I would like to try a system called TAG. It is something I thought of when I was thinking about the game. The way it works is that at the end of each post, you put TAG: (character). This signals who is supposed to respond to your post.

For instance, if I were to be talking about Brandon's character, I would write the post as such:
    You walk into a bar. the place is dark, but you can see that it is otherwise empty, save some Bith who appear to be setting up to play. The Bartender is wiping down a clean glass with a dirty rag. He spits in the glass, looks at you, and puts the glass down, and grabs another. The contact you were to meet apparently hasn't arrived yet.
    TAG: Dandros
    This then tells Dandros that he needs to respond.

If there are multiple people in the scene you would put their names (ex. TAG: Toma, Gwenythe, & Legion OR TAG: GM). Should you have nothing to contribute to the scene, just put PASS as your post, that way we know you have read the post, but have nothing to contribute.

I know schedules are busy, so everyone will be given a day after my posts to respond (so if I post at 11pm Sunday, I will post again sometime after 11pm on Monday, unless everyone responds before then). This way there's a schedule, providing ample time for a response. Please give everyone a chance to respond, especially when people are in the same scene. I want to ensure that everyone has a chance to contribute.
    Mittens
    Mittens

The Tides of War Empty Re: The Tides of War

Post  Mittens Thu May 17, 2012 1:49 am

Worth a shot. I'll let you know right now weekends will be slow for me post wise. Always ultra busy.
    jvango66
    jvango66

Character sheet
    Name: Rogarr MacDonald
    Class & Level:
    Aspects:

Post  jvango66 Thu May 17, 2012 11:17 am

My posts may be way late as I work from 2-10 PM
    Salow
    Salow
    Admin

Character sheet
    Name:
    Class & Level:
    Aspects:

Post  Salow Thu May 17, 2012 12:28 pm

Mittens wrote:Worth a shot. I'll let you know right now weekends will be slow for me post wise. Always ultra busy.

My posts may be way late as I work from 2-10 PM

Not a problem, we'll see how it goes ...
    Salow
    Salow
    Admin

Character sheet
    Name:
    Class & Level:
    Aspects:

The Tides of War Empty And so it begins ....

Post  Salow Fri May 18, 2012 6:37 am

It has been five years since the Republic has faced any resistance. Those that rebelled were dealt with swiftly, but not without some loss of life. With the might of its fleet lost over time, the Republic looks to rebuild.
    News has spread across the galaxy that a new Dreadnaught fleet is being constructed on the planet of Kuat. Though the fleet is not due to depart for several weeks, crowds have already started gathering. Whether they oppose or support this new construction, is left to be seen.
    Chancellor Kalpana has already dispatched two aides to see that the construction ceremony goes off without a hitch. But a dark presence lays in hiding. Waiting for it's chance to strike.

GM Note: Due to it being Friday morning I will not expect responses to posts until Monday evening.
    Salow
    Salow
    Admin

Character sheet
    Name:
    Class & Level:
    Aspects:

Post  Salow Fri May 18, 2012 6:38 am

Dandros: Location – Coruscant, The Imperial Hotel
    Crack! The force of the punch nearly knocks you over in your chair. You can feel your cheek swell from the fresh bruise. Crack! Comes another punch, this one aimed at your ribs. The wind is knocked out of you, your vision blurs causing the dimly lit room to become even darker. Blinking a couple times the room finally comes back into view, and in front of you stands the green scaled body of a Trandoshan. It smiles at you (if you could call it a smile), and just as he reaches back to punch you again a voice rings out from nearby.
    "Enough! I believe our friend has had enough," the voice is male, cool, calm, and has the unmistakeable accent of someone of a higher class (High Galactic, most likely), "for now." He steps into your view, he's wearing a dark blue sir coat, with an expensive white dress shirt beneath (he obviously just came from some formal affair, and didn't bother changing for this occasion). "My friend here tells me you recently stole something from my daughter, and I want it back." The gentleman before you is in his mid 50s, with grey eyes, and a balding pate. His breath smells of stale cigar smoke mixed with Corellian Whiskey.
    As you struggle away from his fowl breathe, you come to realize that your hands are bound behind your back. Looking around you notice that you're in a small room, a luxurious study perhaps. There is a window behind you, and a small desk sits to your right (it's missing chair is obviously what you are sitting on). The door out is to your left, and in front of you is a fireplace, with barely a glow of life left in it.
    TAG: Dandros

- - -

Toma: Location - Coruscant, Sector H-23
    After returning empty-handed from your last excursion, you return home. The cab fare to your low-end Coruscant apartment took most of what creds you had left. The turbolift down to your apartment is lonely one, some cantina music plays, while you descend. Some floors later, three people join you on the turbolift. The first is a human female, she's dressed in a tailored suit which accentuates her assets very well, it even matches her sparkling blue eyes. You know her, her name is Leona, but the two goons flanking her are unfamiliar.
    In this close proximity you can almost identify the perfume she is wearing; and can tell that the two Feeorins haven't bathed in a week. “Hello Toma,” she says in a sexual tone that conveys the history you two have together, “long time no see.” Your gut tells you she wants something, if was anything personal, the goons wouldn't be here. “Did you bring anything back for me?” Leona presses her body up against yours, the railing in the lift begins to dig into your back.
    Her eyes lock with yours, and it's almost hypnotizing; she's an expert at this whole seduction game, it's how you came into her services in the first place. But it is unlike her to make house calls. Usually when someone returns empty-handed from a job, the goon squad is the first to greet you at the dock. Your suspicions rise as you begin to wonder what she came for. You already informed her, during your trip back, that this foray into space was a bust. She must be after something you already have.
    TAG: Toma
    Salow
    Salow
    Admin

Character sheet
    Name:
    Class & Level:
    Aspects:

Post  Salow Fri May 18, 2012 6:41 am

Legion: Location - Dweem
    The room is deadly quiet, save for the faint crackling of fire from the numerous candles that populate the room. Even with enhanced audio receptors this kind of quiet is a little unnerving. Your active sensors detect no life forms nearby, not even a bug or rodent. Though in this place, you know that even the smallest of creatures respects this sanctuary. You blink your photoreceptors, as if waking up from a dreamless sleep, and begin your morning rituals.
    The day goes by, much like any other day. Master Aqinos and Ilum guide you through various training regime that focus on your lightsaber skills and manipulation of the Force. It is well past mid-day when Master Aqinos, or Father as you have so dubbed him, summons you to his chambers. Upon entering he offers you a seat, which you take only out of respect of his wishes. “Though you are but a child of the Force, you are a leader amongst your brethren.” His speech is slow, but you can feel the Force moving his every word, as though this conversation was destined to take place.
    He tells you that he has caught word of the Republic's intentions to launch a new fleet of ships. Though the Jedi Council will undoubtedly have representatives present at this auspicious occasion, he would like you to attend this event too. Even though the event does not take place for several more weeks, the Force has guided his thoughts, and he wants you to leave immediately. If you search your feelings, the Force will lead you to your destination.
    TAG: Legion

- - -

*EDIT*
    Rogarr: Location – Hyperspace, destination Dweem
    The blue white streaks of stars blaze by as the old YT-1250 travels the cold stark lanes of hyperspace. It's odd to think that only months ago the Republic Navy granted your father's retirement (more like forced early retirement). It's also odd to think that only weeks ago your father was alive.
    What was supposed to be an elegant ceremony, full of pomp and circumstance, turned into a farce and what ultimately lead to your father's death. The details to that day are still fuzzy. But from what you can recall, it was a Jedi that prevented you from saving your father's life.
    As much as you wanted to stay home, your father wished you to go out into the galaxy. "Make your own way," he said. And so here you are, in this ancient vessel, with a broke-down droid, on a transport job, from none other than a quack Jedi.
    As you reach your destination, the ships seemingly stumbles out of hyperspace. Alarms sound and lights flash. "Excuse me sir," said the protocol droid, "but the navigation computer just went off line. And it appears that the main hyperdrive engine is," he paused trying to find the right word, "in your terms, busted."
    TAG: Rogarr

Last edited by Salow on Fri May 18, 2012 3:12 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Salow
    Salow
    Admin

Character sheet
    Name:
    Class & Level:
    Aspects:

Post  Salow Fri May 18, 2012 6:42 am

Timothius: Location - Orbit above Kuat
    "Doctor! We need some help!" The man was flushed, his breathing labored, and at a second glance, there was dried blood on his clothes and hands. "Charlie was working on a repair and suddenly there was blood everywhere," fear was in his eyes, you could tell Charlie was a close friends of his.
    Your father nodded. This was his specialty. In any emergency you could count on him. "Tim," he always called you Tim when he was in control, "grab my bag and let's get going." He looked to the man, "please sir," his words calm and reassuring, "lead the way." You quickly grab his medical bag and are soon on your father's heels.
    The man leads you into a compartment what is full of crates and various machinery. "Charlie was working right over here," the man points, "but we moved him over here, to keep him safe" Your father nods in response. His eyes survey the bay and then lock onto the body of Charlie. You catch that too often glimmer in your father's eyes, that look says, 'no problem.' As he reaches for his bag, he looks at you and says ,"Tim," and waves you over to take over.
    TAG: Timothius

- - -

Gwenythe: Location - Kuat Drive Yards
    Your transport lands with the grace of a blackback. You gather up your belongings and head for the hatch. Several other passengers crowd the corridors, most of them Kuat Drive workers, but one individual catches your eye. Though similarly dressed to the other beings, something about him just doesn't seem right.
    You remember your last conversation with Chancellor Kalpana, who told you to be careful while on Kuat. There are several organizations out there that would love to see that the new Republic fleet never takes flight. Before you left, he handed you a data disk, and told you to only read it if you were in dire circumstances.
    As you exit the transport your eyes track the suspicious individual. Who pauses for a second, a puzzled look crosses his face. A sliver a fear creeps down your spine, hopefully he didn't see you. He shakes his head, obviously thinking better of the situation and continues on. You heave a heavy sigh, now is not the time to screw things up. Your partner comes up behind you and places a hand on your shoulder. "Easy girl," she says, "not everyone is a suspect." She flashes you a smile, "c'mon, let's go."
    TAG: Gwenythe
    Timothius
    Timothius

Post  Timothius Sat May 19, 2012 6:08 pm

Timothius immediately heads over to his dad and checks the patient over to see what needed done. But he had his ears open in case his dad was going to just tell him what to do. Still, he isn't tense now, thanks to the reassuring look his father gave him. Probably the worst thing is if the patient bleeds out, since the guy said 'suddenly there was blood everywhere'.

TAG: Salow
    jvango66
    jvango66

Character sheet
    Class & Level:
    Aspects:

The Tides of War Empty Re: Tides of War - Rogarr

Post  jvango66 Sun May 20, 2012 12:07 am

"C4BU, see if you can find out what is wrong with the navicomp while I go to see if anything can be done with the hyperdrive."
    Mittens
    Mittens

Post  Mittens Sun May 20, 2012 12:57 am

OOC: When speaking to it's master, Legion sounds like the Hanar (the flying jellyfish) in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0UrqXNAA9s

"The currents of destiny flow with your words, Father," Legion says with it's reverb voice, "This one is humbled to be carried along by the gentle tide. As the migratory bird flies in the wake made by the wingtips of it's brethren, this one will fly in Father's wake. May the force be with him."

It bows and prepares to leave with haste.
    kylelsm
    kylelsm

Post  kylelsm Sun May 20, 2012 10:48 am

His ample mustache camouflaged a brief frown as he considered Leona. Toma was a younger, more foolish man when they had first collided. Now he was cautious. Her welcoming smile hid a Rancor's teeth waiting to devour her prey.

Toma deftly slipped away from her advances (and her question, hoping the map sewn into the back of his vest remained concealed) and stood facing the reflective elevator door. "Leona... sadly I left a prince and have returned a pauper. Surely there is nothing I can offer you now but tales of adventure, but those were all published in my journals. Our contract is finished, what use could you possibly have for this dried-up husk of a man? I know you didn't seek me out for pleasant conversation."

Dandros
    Dandros

Character sheet
    Name: Dandros
    Class & Level:
    Aspects:

Post  Dandros Sun May 20, 2012 8:07 pm

(While talking begin to slip the bindings) Dear friend, you are going to have to be more specific, as I have taken many things, from many women in my time both material and...::smirking:: you know what I mean...

TAG Body Spray...I mean Salow...
    CBrooke
    CBrooke

Post  CBrooke Sun May 20, 2012 9:05 pm

Gwenythe takes a holovid snap shot of the suspicious character because she feels its better to be safe then sorry. Her partner Charica smiles and chuckles and leads away to the living quarters that has been set aside for them. While in the room Gwenythe contacts the Chancelor via holonet and gives update.
    Salow
    Salow
    Admin

Character sheet
    Name:
    Class & Level:
    Aspects:

Post  Salow Mon May 21, 2012 2:25 am

GM Note: Replys by Tuesday evening please

Timothius: Location - Kuat Drive Yards
    The years of watching your father at work suddenly flash across your eyes, as if watching a holoprojector on fast forward. Your hands, eyes, and ears glide over his body, checking for vital signs, searching for a wound. Finally you find it, a tare across his lower back. The wound looks grievous, as bones and organs can clearly be seen. Your father nods to you, again assuring you that its okay. You close your eyes and count to ten, and what fear you had subsides.
    In tights spaces it would be difficult to treat someone with first aid, surgery in the same space would be nearly impossible. But with your father beside you you manage to save Charlie's life. As you check him over you feel the transport touch down. The engines whine down and a mix of crewmen and medical staff carry Charlie away.
    “Well done Timothius,” your father's eyes beam down at you, “you just saved that man's life.” He embraces you as only a father can, “I love you.” He turns, picks up his bag and heads out of the transport to set foot on the industrial grounds of Kuat Drive Yards. Once you fall in beside him, he turns to you and asks, “Where to son? The hotel? A restaurant? Your choice, you're the man of the hour.”
    TAG - Timothius
    - - -

Gwenythe: Location - Kuat Drive Yards
    The Chancellor is pleased that you made it there safely. “I trust that you and Charica will serve me well on Kuat.” As your commicay with the Chancellor continues his tone switches from pleasant to serious. “Charica is a wise Twi'lek , if there ever was one. Trust her. Her council is steadfast. I know you may be suspicious of a lot of people, but as she said, not everyone is a suspect.” His image flickers for a moment as he moves away. When he returns, his tone changes again, “take care Gwen. I trust that this momentous event will forever be remembered in the annuals of history, and our names will be the engraved as those who helped made it possible.” The transmission ends, and the shade to your window automatically adjusts to let in the morning sun.
    Several hours pass before you and Charica head out again. Kuat Drive Yards is a busy place. Labor droids, speeders and walkers of all shapes and sizes make their way through the massive corridors of the space station. Looking out one of the many paneled windows, you look out and see the planet of Kuat below. It's blue seas and green lands seemingly call out to you, begging for you to visit. Swirling white and gray clouds momentarily daze you. It has been years since you last saw grass, or a wild animal. All those years on Coruscant almost made you forget that such things even existed.
    “Are you alright?” Charica asks snapping you out of your daydream. Her voice is comforting, as if she was an old friend. “Thought I lost you there for a minute.” She gives you a playful touch on the cheek, “c'mon, let's get something to eat. I think there's a cantina just down the way.” Your stomach growls at the sound of food. As you turn to leave, a reflection catches your eye. The image is familiar, it's that same individual from before. It doesn't appear that he saw you, but in as large a place as this, you find it odd that you've already seen him again. Charica's voice cries out from down the corridor. “C'mon girl, let's eat!”
    TAG - Gwenythe

Last edited by Salow on Mon May 21, 2012 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    Salow
    Salow
    Admin

Character sheet
    Name:
    Class & Level:
    Aspects:

Post  Salow Mon May 21, 2012 2:28 am

Toma: Location - Coruscant, Sector H-23
    Her smile is intoxicating, but any sexual undertones she sends your way are lost with two extra sets of eyes glaring down at you. Her hand caresses your face, lingering to twirl your mustachio with her fingers. Her face is now but an inch from your own. The last time she got this close to you she stabbed you in the back, quite literally. What was supposed to be the pinnacle moment in your relationship she turned on you, disarmed you, and stole your latest cache of artifacts. The scar still resides on your lower back, were the lift's railing had just pressed upon.
    Her hand slowly moves down your face to your chest, pressing even closer to you, as if trying to search your pockets with her body. “You are the man I have always wanted to be with Toma, I hope you know that. Forget what happened all those months ago. I was foolish.” Her smile turns to a pout, “and daddy wasn't giving me much of a choice. It was you, or him. And you know how much I love my daddy.” More like his money, you think to yourself. Her voice is almost youth like, with tears even forming in her eyes, as if the memory hurts her.
    But alas, she's played a similar card before. You look up and see your floor approaching. Taking a quick glance you can see that the Feeorins are armed with sidearm blasters, and knowing Leona she has a vibrodagger, at least, hidden somewhere on her. The floors ding by. You can see Leona is watching as well, gazing into your eyes trying to anticipate your next move. DING! Sounds the repulsorlift's chime as it finally reaches your floor and the doors open.
    TAG - Toma
    - - -

Dandros: Location - Coruscant, The Imperial Hotel
    His eyes narrow at your witty remark. “Danny boy I don't have much time for games here,” his words are crisp and precise. “We know you stole my daughter's datapad, we have the holovid to prove it.” The Trandoshan glowers at you, trying to be intimidating, except the combined stench of the man's breath and it's odor are making it hard for you to take either seriously. As the man walks around you, he lights another cigar, it's coals burn a bright blue. It doesn't appear that either of them have noticed that you've slipped your bounds.
    The older man ponders you for a moment from the end of his cigar inhaling its rich aroma that beings to fill the tiny room. With cigar in mouth he continues. “Tell you what we'll do: you give me the datapad, or,” the or is drawn out, intending it to leave you in fear of what comes next, “Croc here rips that smug smile off your face.” He looks to Croc, who rubs his three clawed hands together hungrily and then back to you. “What do you say to that, pretty boy?”
    You once again check your surroundings. The door is to the left, and the window is behind you. You turn your head in a mocking cough as the cigar smoke wafts past your nose. Faint footsteps and voices can be heard just outside, which tells you that you're no more than a floor above the street. You also notice that there's light streaming under the door, signifying that there's yet a room on the other side. There's no telling who might be lying in wait in there. The man takes a long drag from the cigar and leans down to look you straight in the eye. “Well.” he asks, exhaling all the smoke into your face.
    TAG - Dandros

Last edited by Salow on Mon May 21, 2012 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    Salow
    Salow
    Admin

Character sheet
    Name:
    Class & Level:
    Aspects:

Post  Salow Mon May 21, 2012 2:32 am

Rogarr: Location - Dweem Orbit
    C4 turns and quickly waddles to the navicomp, where screens are blank and controls appear to be inoperative. As you head past the droid, you barely catch him mumbling to himself, “Corellian components, Kuat components. All made on Tattooine!” Be bangs his rusted metallic hands on the keyboards in desperation, just before a monitor flickers to life for a brief moment, then sparks fly and smoke seeps out from the panel.
    You turn the corner just as C4 struggles to rip the old paneling away and begin work on the navicomp. Heading back to the hyperdrive you see and smell smoke. The smoke stings your eyes as you approach. You duck low, as you draw near, and see the unmistakeable flickering light of a fire. Stepping back you push a button on a panel to activate the fire suppression unit, but instead of a button you feel wires. It's been cut. No. Sabotaged.
    Metallic locks pop from down the corridor. The escape pod.
    TAG - Rogarr
    - - -

Legion: Location - Dweem Mountains
    Ilum greets you on the steps of the sanctuary, her metallic shell glimmering in the evening sun. “My son,” she says in low tones, “remember what you have learned. The Force has shown me your path, and tells me that you must help the pilot, for your destinies are intertwined.” Without another word she leads you down the stairs. Your steps carry you many yards down the shallow path from the temple. You take a final glance back at the place you once called home, it's sandstone walls melt into the horizon as the sun sets behind it.
    Help the pilot. The words echo in your memory banks, as your servos adjust to the rocky terrain. Between the temple and the nearest city, there is a small mountain range, though not difficult to traverse, speeders find it difficult to navigate due to its narrow passageways. Which is perhaps the very reason Master Aqinos chose the bluffs for his sanctuary.
    As the moons rise your photoreceptors adjust to the dim light. Although it has been many cycles since your last journey through the mountains your circuits buzz as you recall ever step you made. Above stars begin to pixelate the sky. Your sensors keep track of the satellites and starships that cross the black pitch; one such catches your attention as it suddenly stops mind-flight. But as you monitor it, you hear rocks shift and a deep growl come from your left. One of Dweem's many predators has found you, and it sounds poised to strike.
    TAG - Legion
    jvango66
    jvango66

Character sheet
    Class & Level:
    Aspects:

The Tides of War Empty Re: The Tides of War - Rogarr

Post  jvango66 Mon May 21, 2012 10:37 am

I draw my blaster as I turn to the right in the ring corridor that runs around the ventral access port. Two steps bring me to where I can see where my father removed the port boarding ramp and added the escape pod. Who would bother sabotaging this old piece of nerf crap? Conversationally I say "I hope you remembered to disable the additional safety clamps holding the pod onto the ship. My father wasn't that good of a mechanic so they were added because the damn thing had a tendency to fall off as he was lifting off the pad."
    I point my blaster at the pod's door.

Tag:Salow

Last edited by jvango66 on Thu May 24, 2012 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    kylelsm
    kylelsm

Post  kylelsm Mon May 21, 2012 5:49 pm

"Don't be foolish, Leona. What happened was business, nothing personal. As you no doubt remember this is my floor. You and your esteemed guests are welcome to come in for a drink."

Toma hoped that nothing business OR personal happened tonight that could be avoided, the scar still ached from their last exchange.

Dandros
    Dandros

Character sheet
    Name: Dandros
    Class & Level:
    Aspects:

Post  Dandros Mon May 21, 2012 6:31 pm

Knowing that the data pad has already been sold to the customer that "ordered" it Dandros sees no way to please the smoke stack.
    Seeing that he is out numbered and muscled he must turn to his wits to our maneuver the father and the lizard. After freeing his hands Dandros quickly ties the rope to the chair, pushes the man away and tosses the chair to the lizard "Catch Lizzy!" and makes for the window.
    Since he is unsure how far up he is, he maintains a grip on the rope knowing that either the stupid lizard will hold on the chair or it will catch on the window sill, either way halting his decent should it be far too high. Either way he is going out head first...

Tag Salow

Last edited by Dandros on Tue May 22, 2012 4:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Mittens
    Mittens

Post  Mittens Tue May 22, 2012 12:03 am

Legion thinks, then answers it's mother in their native language. "Yes."

Given the nature of the language, it takes the whole trip to the end of the stairs to say just that one word, but carries with it about as much meaning as could be fit in that span of time. The tone communicates a readiness to meet destiny but hints at concern for Mother's vision. Legion knows that Mother has seen danger in the future. Father too. But Legion is ready for it. If it should die, it will become one with the force. A great honor.

As they depart and take in the sights, sounds, flavor, and texture of the rugged sunset, Legion loses itself in thought about the past, present, and future. They begin to compose a poem to later be put to music.

But then its taken out of its reverie by the realization that its not alone. A wild predator has appeared! Long contemplation has prepared Legion for this. It knows exactly what to do: Nothing. Allow the creature to attack and discover that Legion is not edible. The predator is a living thing with a right to live, and it would be wrong to harm it if it can be avoided.

But in a split second, doubt grips Legion's thoughts. This is different! What if the predator damages Legion's legs? What if that delays meeting the pilot it is meant to protect? What if that delay dooms the pilot?

The predator attacks! No time to think, Legion instinctively dodges the attack but stumbles on some loose rock. It then realizes that even with its Force training there's no running from a creature so masterfully designed specifically for catching elusive nimble prey on this difficult terrain. The hydraulic pump in Legion's chest thumps faster and faster, raising the fluid pressure, an automated response to the dangerous situation.

No time to think! The predator spins around and in the blink of an eye pounces Legion! Powerful jaws bear down on the droid's left arm, bending hardened steel structural members, sharp teeth puncturing hydraulic lines! Legion lets out a deafening shout, but the beast continues the assault undaunted with a flurry of claws, tearing through Jedi robes and the chassis beneath.

At last Legion decides they cannot risk any more damage and consequently the pilot's safety, and makes the fateful choice to draw the lightsaber. In a single stroke, the hot plasma blade melts through flesh and bone as easily as it would cut through air. The two halves of the beast spill gore on the mangled droid, the creatures life slipping away as quickly as water slips through spread fingers, and it breathes its last.

Regret. Life... lost. Was this a test? Did Legion pass? It collects itself and looks down at the creature, mourning its loss. With a right hand squeezing the damaged left arm to slow the hydraulic leak to give the fluid time to harden and seal the rupture, Legion returns to it's journey, its now shredded robe blowing in the rugged mountain breeze.

"This one needs to meditate on this."

CBrooke
    CBrooke

Post  CBrooke Wed May 23, 2012 11:14 pm

Gwenythe changes her appearance into Arkanian race and tells Chirico that she is going to follow potential suspect regardless if important or not since it could potentially lead to further helpful information. Chirico shrugs and says, "if you must,you must" and Gwenythe says, "I must". Then Gwenythe pulls her hood up,glances back, and disappears into the crowd.
    Timothius
    Timothius

Post  Timothius Thu May 24, 2012 3:02 am

Location - Kuat Drive Yards

Timothius may be an adult and his race known for being ferocious like lions, but he acts more house-cat than anything. His response to the hug is to hug back, tail swishing, and purr a little. He never took anything for granted, especially his dad. "Thanks, dad. Love you too."

When asked where to go, and told he's the man of the hour, Timothius blushes, his ears ducking. "I am kinda hungry, but after dealing with all that blood, I think I'd rather catch a shower before eating." he's also neat like a house cat.

After a shower to make sure he's clean, Timothius gets into another one of his comfortable sets of clothes. He always liked to dress plane, yet stylish, but above all: comfortably. The guy didn't tolerate discomfort.

Once ready, he heads out with his dad to the nearest decent restaurant (something kinda 3-star). As he enters, he of course, holds the door for his dad, opening the other door with his tail so he can hold both doors (Most restaurants have 2 sets of doors to pass through). He then sits and peruses the menu. So many different kinds of meat... mmmmmm....

Salow
    Salow
    Admin

Character sheet
    Name:
    Class & Level:
    Aspects:

Post  Salow Thu May 24, 2012 12:00 pm

GM Note: Replies by Friday please.

Rogarr: Location - Dweem Orbit
    Through the port hole you stare into the black eyes of a male Rodian, a stunned look crosses his pale green, teardrop shaped face. You see him search the escape pod furiously for a some kind of button or release valve that would trigger the safety clamp. A large smile covers your face, as you tap on the port hole to get his attention. He finally stops and looks at you, craning his head to see what you're looking at. It's the safety release. His jaw goes slack.
    The Rodian heaves a heavy sigh, hanging his head in defeat. He turns away from the port hole, his head and shoulders slumped in defeat. You see his hands reach behind his back, but his right hand doesn't quite go back all the way. Instead it reaches into a hip pouch and pulls out a small object. You keep a bead on him as you watch his every move. Casually he turns around, and pressed his right fist to the port hole. A small wand is in hand, and his thumbs is firmly pressed down on a little red button. He extends his index fingers and taps it on the glass, pointing behind you.
    Your gaze slowly turns from the Rodian to see what's behind you. The smoke rising from the fire clouds the corridor, you can barely make out what he's pointing at. As the corridor's fire suppression system kicks in the smoke clears briefly for you to see a small disc stuck to the durasteel plating. A small red light rapidly flashes from within the disc's center. You swing your head back around to glare at the Rodian who is chuckling softly. He waves goodbye to you, with the wand still in his grasp.
    TAG: Rogarr

- - -

Legion: Location - Dweem Mountains
    “Life is precious my son,” you recall Master Aqinos saying, “but it is like a candle in the wind. With but a simple breathe the light goes out. But do not fear, somewhere a new candle is being lit, and with it a new life starts.” Your meditation lasts for several minutes, but your senses alert you to other life forms in the ranges surrounding you. Though from your perch atop a solitary boulder you know that you are in relative safety.
    Technical data streams through your binary system as it continues to track the skies above. The vessel you picked up on earlier maintains a similar section of space, but it's more than sensors that keep you focused on this ship. The Force slowly blurs your surroundings, as your crystalline mind slips away from your mechanical construct.
    Master Aqinos once told you that when you really focused on a subject the Force would blend your surroundings into nothingness and there would be nothing but you and Force. In that moment you would see the Force in its purest form. A light begins to shine, but it's source is indeterminable, and as you look into its brilliance you see the interior of a transport vessel. It's as if time was frozen, in which you see a young Human male and a male Rodian. Though their conditions are unclear you feel drawn to them. A darkness dimly radiates from the Rodian.
    Help the pilot
    , you hear again. “But how?” you find yourself asking the wilderness.
    TAG: Legion
    jvango66
    jvango66

Character sheet
    Class & Level:
    Aspects:

The Tides of War Empty Re: Rogarr

Post  jvango66 Thu May 24, 2012 12:28 pm

I holster my blaster as I lunge toward the disc.This idiot is suicidal! If the disc explodes, he and I both die since the release clamp is out here, not inside the pod. TAG: Salow

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:10 am